General Health - Nutrition Supplement Powder
Accumaxe is a complete balanced nutrition with all the essential macro and micro nutrients. It is indicated for those wanting to achieve specific nutritional goals or looking to take charge of their health. Ideal for today’s fast-paced environment where people are
- Busy and skip meals
- Want to gain weight
- Struggling to eat balanced meals
- Also suitable for all those wanting to achieve specific nutritional goals or looking to take charge of their health.
Accumaxe is a source of Complete, Balanced Nutrition for supplemental use with or between meals.
- Provides 433 kcals/100gm - adequate energy to meet daily requirements
- Combinational protein provides all the essential amino acids. Ensures continuous availability of Amino acids in the body. Supports, preserves and promote muscle health. It is easily digested and absorbed
- Heart healthy fat that is rich in MUFA and Omega 3 to support heart health.
- An excellent source of 28 essential vitamins and minerals
- Also contains advanced fibre system – a dual combination of Dietary fiber and Inulin to Ensure healthy gut.
INDICATIONS FOR ACCUMAXE
- Recovering from illness, injury or surgery,
- Acute or chronic illness with limitations in food intake
- With or at risk of malnutrition
- With decreased appetite or involuntary weight loss
- Who have increased nutritional requirements
- Who wish to maintain good nutrition
- For supplemental use with or between meals.
DOSAGE: Recommended dose is 20gm (One scoop) or as directed by the Physician
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Add one level scoop (20gms) to 100 ml lukewarm water or milk. Stir well and drink immediately
Accumaxe is not to be used in:
- Children below 5 years of age, neonates and infants
- Not for parenteral use
- Not suitable for enteral feeding
PACK SIZE: Accumaxe is available in HDPE packs of 200, 500gms and 1 kg packs.
FLAVOR: Accumaxe is available Vanilla flavor
PRICE: MRP of Each pack of Accumaxe 200gm is Rs. 280/-, 500gm is Rs. 570/- and 1kg pack is Rs. 980/- including GST of 18%